5 years, 6 months ago
by pilou

Hi, I tryed to install the dTouch drum sequencer software but the execution stopped after the loggin window.

I gave my account and password and the soft caused a fatal error so as I could never re-launch it.

It says "The offline buffer has changed since the last use. The application cannot continue and must exit."

And noway to go futher...

Please send me a solution !

Pilou.

5 years, 6 months ago
by enrico

Hi Pilou,

Sorry for slow reply..

We are aware of this issue and we are working to fix it.

We were hoping to reply telling you about a new release of the sequencer that should fix this issue, but it's taking a bit longer than expected. If all goes well, it should be out in the next 24 hours. In any case we will post again here when it's ready.

All the best, Enrico

5 years, 6 months ago
by enrico

Hello.

As promised, we just uploaded a new version which should hopefully fix this issue.

Can you please give it a try and let us know how it goes?

Thank you!

Enrico

5 years, 6 months ago
by pilou

Hi, Thanks for your update. Unfortunately I'm still experiencing the intallation problem with the new version of the the drumMachine. The sequencer do the same thing :'( I am under mac os 10.6.8.

I can mail you some memory dump if you need ?

Best regards, Pilou.

5 years, 6 months ago
by enrico

Hi Pilou,

Sorry to hear this.

Thank you for offering to send the memory dumps, but we probably would not learn much from those.

However, it would really help to get more information about your setup, so that we can try and fix this.

Do you get the same error message about the offline buffer?

Did you try to remove the drum machine from the place where you installed (normally the /Applications folder) and install the new version freshly downloaded?

Thank you, Enrico

5 years, 6 months ago
by pilou

Hi Enrico, the only one message I get is "drummachine a quitté de manière imprévue".

I tried to re-install after removing the old version.

Do I need to plug the webcam before launching sofware ?

5 years, 6 months ago
by enrico

Hi Pilou.

Thank you for trying the new version.

> Do I need to plug the webcam before launching sofware ?

We normally do. Can you please try and let us know how it goes?

5 years, 6 months ago
by Elliot

Hi Pilou,

I've just released a new version that HOPEFULLY will fix the issue you are having :)

Sequencer: http://d-touch.org/files/DTSequencer-0.2.2.dmg Drummachine: http://d-touch.org/files/DTDrumMachine-0.4.2.dmg

Or you can get these files from the Download page as usual :)

5 years, 6 months ago
by pilou

Hi Elliot, Thanks for the new release. I will try as soon as I can : I will not be at my office before next monday.

Good night. Best regards, Pilou.

5 years, 6 months ago
by pilou

Hi, I just tried to install your new version. (http://d-touch.org/files/DTDrumMachine-0.4.2.dmg)

It seems to loop (infinite) on the 'Update Download' window... and nothing else...

Note : I've plugged a webcam before launching the soft.

Any ideas ?

5 years, 6 months ago
by Elliot

That might mean that the updater is broken :(

In any case a newer version than the one you downloaded is available, I think the version you have is trying to download the update but then isn't actually installing the update. It then relaunches the old application.

The latest version can always be found here: http://d-touch.org/audio/download/

Sorry for all the inconveniences -Elliot

5 years, 6 months ago
by pilou

Hi, I downloaded the latest version. In fact, this version of the soft seems to relauch after "update download" and relaunch and relaunch ... and relaunch :'(

What kind of webcam is the soft supporting for now ? any ?

Pilou.

5 years, 6 months ago
by enrico

Sorry to hear that :-( and thank you for try again.. I'll try to have a look, but that probably won't be possible before a few days. Is this happening in windows or mac? Or both?

Regarding the cameras, we have tested on a number of USB ones and also firewire. For example the "Logitech QuickCam Deluxe for Notebooks" works very well, the "Logitech QuickCam Vision Pro" also works quite well, the "Microsoft LifeCam Cinema" works too, and the "Microsoft LifeCam VX-5000" works if you turn blur on.

I hope this helps. I will keep you posted about the fixes to the updater.

5 years, 6 months ago
by enrico

Hi Pilou,

It looks like you did manage to update to version 4.4 of the drum machine (without us doing anything).

How did you make it work? It'd be useful if you could share here, as it may help us fix the problem..

Thank you, Enrico

5 years, 1 month ago
by newe1344

Hi Enrico,

I experienced the same failure, on version 0.4.4, then I installed 0.4.2 and go the application installed. But once I sign in it says the application failed to contact some server. Then the entire application quits.....

Should the application depend on contacting a server?

Thanks for your help!

Mike

3 years, 9 months ago
by eaeb

hey, im trying to dowload the windows version but it basically loads to half and then the download stops. do anyone have any idea of what could be the problem?

Post a Reply

Please login to post a reply.